CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
Gynaecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive system (uterus, vagina, and ovaries). Literally, outside medicine, it means "the science of women". Almost all modern gynaecologists are also obstetricians (see obstetrics and gynaecology). It is the counterpart to andrology, which deals with medical issues specific to the male reproductive system.
( Women ) Are you facing any of the problems listed here ?As in all of medicine, the main tools of diagnosis are clinical history and examination. Gynaecological examination is quite intimate, more so than a routine physical exam.
( Women ) Are you facing any of the problems listed here ?
The Department offers comprehensive services in areas
- White Discharge
- Menses related problems like (a) No menses or delayed menses, (b) Too frequent, (c) Too heavy, (d) Too less.
- Inability to bear children in socially acceptable period of time
- Your cognition or appreciation of your womb being felt or seen during straining
- Disturbed because you have a tumour in womb or ovary
- Back ache
- Itching around the genitals
- Problems related to urination, ie. (a) Too frequent, (b) Inability to pass or hold, (c) Continuous urination
- Advice on birth spacing, ie. contraception